|How do we develop our Professional Fees?
|Each project is unique. There is no cut-and-dried fee structure that fits all projects. We match our fee structure to
the uniqueness of each individual project.
The Hourly Consultation Fee method might include projects like the following:
- Site consultation to assess the potential for your site
- Review of an existing building potential for an addition or remodel
- Review existing home or building plans for cost reduction potential
- Limited sketches for unique solutions to a site or building problem
- Building and zoning code consultation and reports
The Partial Architectural Services Fee method for projects like these:
This work is done either on an Hourly Basis with an upset Maximum Fee or with an estimated "Flat Fee."
- Preparation of merchant built "stock plans" for multiple re-use
- Preparation of minimum drawings and documents needed for building permit submittal based on a "Magazine
Plan," non-copyrighted "Stock Plan" or sketch from the Owner
- Minor remodel Architectural Design Services
Comprehensive Architectural Services: This level of service can include Comparative Analysis of site selection
recommendation, Site and Building Feasibility Studies, Schematic, Preliminary and Detailed Construction Plans and
Specifications suitable for competitive bidding or negotiation and Construction Contract Administration. We also
provide Interior Design and Landscape Design Services.
Professional Fees for this level of service can be negotiated on an Hourly Basis with an upset Maximum Fee or a
Flat Fee. We never use the old "percentage of construction cost" method for determining our Professional Fees.
Site Planning Services: Professional Fees are determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on size and
complexity of the site and potentials for governmental agency interaction and approvals.
|Miles Yanick & Company
Architecture Land Planning Interiors Landscape Design
|18955 Anderson Parkway NE, Suite 231 PO Box 2553 Poulsbo, WA 98370
Phone: 206-842-6516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This file is not intended to be viewed directly using a web browser. To create a viewable file, use the Preview in Browser or Publish to Aabaco Web Hosting commands from within SiteBuilder.