Miles Yanick and Company has been on the cutting edge since 1970 in sustainability, energy conservation,
building material recycling and re-use and what is today called "green building" technology.
- Earth sheltered buildings and green roofs in the 1970's
- Passive solar buildings in the 1980's (Trombe Wall construction)
- Energy conservation award for residential and multi-family buildings in 1990's
- Award for recycle content commercial building in 1996
- "Passivehaus" standard quality design of residential building - 2001
We are a member of the Green Building Council and Miles Yanick is an Accredited Professional for "Leadership in
Energy and Environmental Design" (LEED AP).
"Green" Built Central Market...
read story below
|Miles Yanick & Company
Architecture Land Planning Interiors Landscape Design
|18955 Anderson Parkway NE, Suite 231 PO Box 2553 Poulsbo, WA 98370
Phone: 206-842-6516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org